The Convention Planning Committee is excited to offer teachers, administrators and support staff from the CTABC and NWCSI family of schools to this year's convention. This invitation goes out as well to retired educators and anyone who would like to attend the Convention.
The following information should be helpful as you consider how to register for the Convention:
1. Convention Registration officially opens on August 24 and closes on September 4, 2015.
2. NWCSI registration will be done through the NWCSI Office or website.
3. CTABC teacher and support staff registration will be handled by the school's CTABC liaison. The liaison will use an excel sheet to gather information from individual teachers. The registration materials will be available August 31, 2015.
4. Canadian Educators not affiliated with the CTABC family of schools will need to contact the CTABC office in order to register.
5. Convention Fees will be based on whether one is a CTABC or a NWCSI Member or a Non-Member. (Fees for 2015 will be as follows.)
CTABC (Canadian) NWCSI (USA)
Non-Member rate: $260.00 Non-member rate: 210.00
Member rate: $75.00 Member rate: $72.00
Canadian Convention Fees need to be sent to:
Clary Kloosterhof, Convention Treasurer-CTABC
c/o Langley Christian School
22702 48 Ave., Langley BC V2Z 2T6
CTABC Convention Travel Subsidy Policy:
A teacher who is unable to finance the trip to attend the CTABC-NWCSI Professional Development Conference may request a travel subsidy if the following criteria are met:
- The teacher must submit a written request by September 15.
- The teacher must make a reasonable effort to find a place to billet.
- The distance traveled must be of a significant length.
Revised August 2009